Choosing the right investments and setting the right investment strategy requires proper planning, patience and diligence. Making the right decisions will help you realize your financial goals, while making mistakes can set you back years. This section discusses how stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investments should play into your portfolio; how to factor in age-based strategies, personal investment philosophies and market dynamics into determining your optimal asset allocation; and how to avoid common mistakes that trip up many investors.
last updated: May 2013
Enter your keyword(s)
- 7 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Invest
- Balanced Investment Strategy Guide
- Buying Stocks and the Stock Market. How it works.
- Closed-End Mutual Funds: Understand How They Work
- Growth Stock Investing Secrets
- Hedge Funds: Pros and Cons.
- How To Handle Your Inheritance Wisely
- Important Investment and Financial Planning Terms To Know
- Investing: A Basic Overview
- Investments That Will Help You Sleep Well Tonight
- Make Sure Your Savings Outlast You
- Market Timing Strategies
- Municipal Bonds: Basic Information You Need
- Risk is a Four Letter Word
- The Perfect Investment: Is There Such a Thing?
- The Power of Zero……Can It Be An Advantage?
- The Stock Index & How History Can Make You A Smarter Investor
- The ‘New’ Investment Pyramid: Think in Reverse to Move Forward
- Treasury Inflation Protected Securities
- What Is an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)?
- Winning Investment Strategy